TTU Faculty, Staff, & Graduate Students:
To participate complete the: TTU Reviewer/Judge Registration Form at the following link:
We would like to invite your assistance with the TTU URC: April 16 – 20, 2012. We ask that you consider providing your time and talent to assist as a poster, paper, or oral reviewer / judge during the TTU Undergraduate Research Conference to support the undergraduate research community.
Who should serve as a reviewer / judge and why?
- Any TTU / TTU HSC Faculty Member, Graduate Student, or Staff may serve as a reviewer / judge
- Provide constructive feedback to undergraduate researchers in your field
- Recruit TTU undergraduates for graduate education in your department
- Judges / Reviewers may also add this to your Resume / CV
- Receive: conference t-shirt, promotional items, and invite(s) to special networking events throughout the conference!
Students will present research on Tuesday, April 17 – Wednesday, April 18, 2012. Presentation times have been outlined in the registration form.
Need a classroom presentation?
- Contact the CUR for a classroom presentation to discuss undergraduate research at TTU. The presentation will be conducted by a former scholar, ambassador, or staff member and will highlight the benefits of undergraduate research and opportunities to get involved. Email email@example.com to request a presentation.
Center for Undergraduate Research
Administration Building #233
Find CUR on Facebook & Twitter!