The TTU PreLaw Ambassadors provide information and outreach to current and prospective PreLaw students. This group of students will be responsible for supporting the continual growth of the TTU PreLaw Program through their participation in and outreach for PreLaw workshops and seminars, community service events, electronic media, and student gatherings.
You can find the application online at http://www.depts.ttu.edu/advising/prelaw/ambassadors.php.
Applications are due by 5:00 pm on Friday, April 20th, 2012.
Students must meet the following requirements to be considered for an ambassador position:
· Full-time student (enrolled at Texas Tech University in at least 12 hours for both the Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 semesters)
· Must be a PreLaw student (of any major) who has completed two or more semesters at Texas Tech University by May 2012
· Must have (and maintain) a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (TTU and transfer GPA combined)
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Exhibit strong interpersonal communication skills and high level of comfort with public speaking
· Ability to be a positive and productive team member, combining both structure and flexibility
· Enthusiasm and eagerness to promote the TTU PreLaw Program and represent PreLaw students at Texas Tech University
· Agree to commit an average of 3 hours per week to the TTU PreLaw Program outreach and promotion efforts, in addition to consistently attending all monthly PreLaw Team meetings and monthly PreLaw Roundtables.