The program will award 20 Latino Scholars with $3200 for the 2014-2015 year.
January 15, 2014
- Be of Hispanic heritage
- Be a U.S. citizen, legal permanent resident with a permanent resident card or valid passport stamped I-551 or be granted Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale
- Be an undergraduate sophomore or junior enrolled full-time in a degree-seeking program at a four year U.S. accredited institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam during the 2014-2015 academic year
- Must be majoring in one of the following: Accounting, Bioengineering/Biotechnology, Business Administration, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Electrical Engineering, Engineering, English/Literature, Finance, Human Resource Management, Information Technology (IT/MIS), International Business, Mathematics/Statistics, Mechanical Engineering and Supply Chain Management
- Upload an updated resume
- Must submit a short essay answering the following question: Tell us why you are interested in a career in Financial Services. What unique perspective will you bring to Morgan Stanley?
- Must apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2014-2015 academic year. DACA applicants must submit household income information.
Additionally, there are a number of internship and scholarship programs that you can apply for including:
- Divisional Internship Programs
- Richard B. Fisher Scholarship Program
- Early Insights Program
If you have any questions, please contact the Cross-Cultural Academic Advancement Center at (806) 742-8681 or email us at email@example.com