“Whey” To Go – Protein Supplement study
Do you have questions about your fat & muscle mass, energy expenditure, and muscle strength?
We are doing a 13-week study to identify the benefits of whey protein on fat loss.
· You may be asked to drink a 30g whey protein shake twice a day for 12 weeks
· Total of 5 visits (~1-2 hours per visit) in the Department of Kinesiology and Sport Management, TTU
· Measurements: Fat and Muscle %, Metabolism, Muscle Strength
· Learn about your - Fat & Muscle Mass, Metabolism, Muscle Strength
· Participants will receive up to $60.00 as compensation
You may be eligible if you are,
· Healthy, 19-55 years, with a BMI between 25- 40, not doing regular exercise or lifting weights
Email or Call to schedule your appointment today!
Principle investigator: Dr. Emily Dhurandhar, Assistant Professor, Department of Kinesiology and Sports Management, Texas Tech University. firstname.lastname@example.org, 806-834-6556.
This protocol was approved by the Human Research Protection Program at Texas Tech University.